I was tagged by Ibb and Inna with honest scrap award. Here are the rules:
I should share 10 true things about myself, pass the award on to 10 other bloggers, let them know about it, let them know about it and link back to me when accepted.
1. epe is my nickname since I was 2 or 3 years old.
2. breakfast is my favourite meal of the day. I always very hungry when I wake up in the morning and I really enjoy to go out for breakfast on weekends. Coffee with milk, toasts, cream cheese, jelly and newspaper is the perfect combination.
3. the first country i ever visited was Mexico and the last one was Chile.
4. i don't like onions but i like garlic.
5. i'm the worst dancer in the world.
6. i love to read. When i was a kid my aunt had a bookshop, so she introduced me to the "placer of reading" and my uncle, his husband, introduced me to the Tintin and Milú's (comic) world. Actually, i prefer english writers, they have a great sense of humor!
7. the first movie that i watched at the cinema was E.T when i was 7 years old. I loved the film and obviously, i loved E.T. I looked inside my closet every night because i wanted to find and adopt him.
8. i love the sea, the sounds of the waves and walk on the sand, but i hate crowded beachs!
9. i don't like cats but i love dogs, especially Shar Pei puppys.
10. i would love to meet my blogger friends some day!
outi, katrine, brit, asphalt and air, la ninja, ida, kinako, mette, rynke and kristine.
Run with it if you like, but no preassure if you don´t. :)